We are expanding our Shanghai office and are looking for a team assistant/Trainee to join our team.
We are looking for a highly-motivated trainee to assist our team. The ideal candidate would start a fulltime position as Junior Advisor after completing a successful trainee period.
- Supporting the team in preparing for internal & external meetings;
- Assisting the team in conducting research, analysis and other activities for their clients;
- Assisting the Director with day-to-day administrative duties;
- Preparing background notes, briefings, reports, and articles.
Background and qualifications
- Graduated from a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as International Business, European Studies, Communications, or other relevant education;
- Previous internship experience within an international organisation is an asset;
- Language skills: Excellent spoken and written Mandarin (native-speaker level) and English is a must. Knowledge of Dutch or any other European language(s) would be an asset;
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Proactive and dynamic person with excellent communication and personal skills;
- Flexible work attitude, hands-on mentality, able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Terms and conditions
- The post will be available starting from May 2019.
- Duration: 3 months;
- The traineeship is remunerated.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you would be the right candidate for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should be sent as soon as possible and no later than 25 April 2019 COB with ‘Application Team Assistant / Trainee’ as subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.