In the past few months, China has been updating its cosmetics regulations, which brings great opportunities for foreign brands that have been blocked by previous complicated regulations. Dr2 Consultants Shanghai presents the key takeaways in this white paper for cosmetic brands who would like to enter the Chinese market without animal testing.
What you should know before entering the Chinese market
- How are cosmetics products classified in China?
- What are the dossiers necessary for cosmetic registration/recordation?
- What are the requirements of cosmetics labeling?
- How to avoid animal testing?
- Option 1: Cross-border e-commerce
- Option 2: Do the filling in China
- Option 3: Animal testing exemptions
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free copy!